Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Poetry of Run-on Sentences

dog shouting love

We were exploring a rooftop sculture garden at Orchard Central, a new mall in downtown Singapore.
Accompanying a sculpture by Yayoi Kusama (this dog is one character in the larger piece) , is an artist's statement that I found as endearing as his work:
On the dazzling earth of life, death and illnesses seeking after the truth, I have lived my life shedding tears in my broken heart, I have always been in search of the sweet scent of tulips, dog shouting love, and on top of them, the numerous songs girls have been singing since the day they were born, which reverberate across the universe I want to secretly find shining stars in the sky in the dazzling stillness of sorrows and hopes, now as a girl incarnate, I found myself in the midst of never-ending peace, "Love Forever", and millions of hours brightened with life.



0 comments: